On this episode Erika Hairston is my guest. She is the co-founder of EdLyft which is on a mission to equip more students for in-demand jobs they’ll love. Her motivation started from her own experience getting into the field of computer science and the mission takes on a new meaning given the remote nature of work and education. We’ll talk about the importance of taking a leap, her journey to becoming a Y Combinator backed start-up and tips for female founders.
- EdLyft: https://edlyft.com/
- Zimela: https://www.zimela.org/
- Erika's Twitter: https://twitter.com/bballerika
- Erika's LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ehairston/
- Y Combinator: https://www.ycombinator.com/